Single booth size is 10ft X 10ft (includes table/2 chairs/15 amp power)
AHS Temporary Food Vendor Forms (applicable to food and temporary tattoo vendors) AHS Special Events Food Vendors Package
☐Visa/MC through Quickbook invoicing
☐EMT to (firstname.lastname@example.org) password: 20189market
☐Cheques-(only accepted prior to February 1, 2019)
Mail to: 1 Market Street, Sherwood Park AB T8A 0T5
Please do not send in payment prior to receiving the invoice. Thank you!
REMINDER: REGISTRATION IN THE MARKET IS NOT CONFIRMED WITHOUT COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND FULL PAYMENT.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be received in writing. A refund will be issued for cancellations received by January 15th, 2019, less a 10% administration fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations received on or after January 16th, 2019.
FINANCIAL TERMS: Upon registration approval, an email with invoice will be sent by email through Quickbooks (email@example.com). GST will be added to the final total.
While we will make every attempt to meet special requests, please understand that we are limited to the resources of the room as well as ensuring a functional layout. If we are NOT able to meet your request for either, we will ensure that we advise you.
Disclaimer: The coordinators make no guarantees for vendor sales or patron attendance. The Exhibitor understands that the event will be advertised in public areas, through social media, and general advertising, and gives permission for the use of their business information to promote the event.
General Policies & Procedures
***EXHIBITORS SHALL NOT PROVIDE OR BRING IN THEIR OWN TABLES UNLESS PRIOR APPROVAL IS GIVEN. ANY EXHIBITORS WHO DO SO MAY BE ASKED TO REMOVE THEM IMMEDIATELY AS MAY DISRUPT THE LAYOUT AND YOUR NEIGHBORS SPACE***
• Management reserves the right to decline, restrict or relocate exhibitors/exhibits which in their opinion is required to maintain the character and flow of the show.
• Management reserves the right to make such changes, amendments and additions to the rules and regulations as shall be considered necessary to the proper conduct of the show. Interpretation of the rules and regulations shall rest with the management and their decision shall be final.
• Approval of show management must be acquired prior to the distribution (for sale or promotion) of any product.
• All electrical wiring over and above that provided in the contract shall be at the exhibitor’s expense and must be indicated on registration form and approved by management.
• Exhibits shall be installed so as not to obstruct the view of, or interfere with the exhibit of others. All exhibit structures, activities and material must be confined within the limits of the space purchased/assigned. Exhibitors that stretch the boundaries of space purchased or place products/displays outside of their purchased area (including demos) will have items removed by Management.
• The exhibitor will hold the management harmless from any damage, expense, or liability, arising from any injury or damage to said exhibitor, his agents, servants or employees, or to the property of the said exhibitor occurring in the venue or the approaches and entrances thereto. Exhibitor will be responsible for any damages by exhibitor or employees found by management to be caused to the building during set-up/teardown, loading or anytime during show.
• The exhibitor’s property shall be placed on display and exhibited at his risk and the management assumes no responsibility for damage thereto. Exhibitor is liable for any damage caused to building floors, wall, or columns, or to standard booth equipment, or to other exhibitor’s property. Exhibitor may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive, or other coating to building columns or floors or to standard booth equipment without written permission of the management.
• The exhibitor shall assume all responsibility for loss or damage to his property due to fire, theft, flood, lightning, earthquake, explosion, or any cause beyond the control of the management.
• All goods shipped to this show must be clearly marked with the name of the exhibitor. Management assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to goods before, during or after the show
• Any harassment, abuse, or disrespect from an exhibitor towards the show management, staff, volunteers, CRE Staff, or it’s agents will not be tolerated and shall result in removal from the show/premises. Zero Tolerance Policy is in effect.
• If the exhibitor fails to comply in any respect with the contract and rules and regulations, all rights of the exhibitor hereunder shall cease and terminate, and management may thereupon rent said space.
The coordinators make no guarantee of vendor sales or patron attendance. The coordinator will advertise in public areas, through social media, newspapers, signs, general advertising and other and gives permission for the use of their business information to promote the event.
Out of respect and privacy of other businesses, we will not disclose the person(s) who have sent in applications.
Terms of Payment
Legacy Events Canada Ltd. must receive a completed application, and full payment before you are considered confirmed (no exceptions).
There are no HOLDS; tables are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
Please email all registrations forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of respect and privacy of other businesses we will not disclose any information.
Registration will be reviewed and upon acceptance applicant will be invoiced for payment. Payments can be made by: credit card, EMT (email money transfers) or cheques. Review and approval of registration may take up to 5 business days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please contact us immediately.
If registered exhibitor unable to attend, they may transfer your table to a consultant within your business or another similar business only with written approval of the Legacy Events Canada Ltd. organizers. (excluding vendors first rights)
The exhibitor is responsible for the placement and cost of insurance related to his participation in the
Show. Event coordinators and the event location (Camrose Regional Exhibition) shall not be responsible for any property damage or loss, product damage or loss, or injury to yourself or your employees, customers and/or guests.
Food Vendors must fill out an AHS Food Vendor Package and submit to Organizers at least 3 weeks after registration or after January 15, 2019 with registration, management will forward all forms to AHS.
If any circumstances should occur which might make it impossible for the management to permit exhibitors to occupy the premises or if the show must be cancelled, the exhibitor shall pay for space only for the period the space was or could have been occupied by such exhibitor. Management will be in no way responsible for any claims or damage, which might arise in consequence thereof. A refund of all monies or portion of received from the exhibitor will be made by the management in the event of this show not being held as proposed, and the management shall be released from all claims for damages.
Respect of Laws
Tradeshow participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws with respect to products and services. The exhibitor agrees to observe all Union Contracts and Labor Relations Agreement in force.
The exhibitor will not do anything directly or indirectly connected with his display which may be a violation of any law, bylaw, ordinance or regulation of any government body or which may be in violation of the regulation of the Canadian Fire Underwriters Association or any other similar body.
Set up times and unloading locations will vary by venue, information will be sent by email prior to show. Exhibits must be ready to no later than 15 minutes prior to start of event.
Vendor agrees to maintain space and display intact until the end of show hours on the last day of the event (hours vary by event), unless prearranged with the show organizer.
Early take down may result in loss of vendor’s first right for following year or acceptance into future events. All tables must be manned during event hours. Organizers reserve the tight to change or alter space assigned to vendor.
As a protection to all exhibitors, organizers reserve the right to restrict exhibits which in their judgement may be objectionable, loud or distract from the character of the show. Additional power MUST be requested in the contract, no last minute exceptions will be made.
Large amount of stock, additional props or furniture must be discussed prior to the show and added to contract under special requests. Exhibitors are required to keep their stock and furniture within their space and be respectful of their neighbors. It is the coordinators discretion if additional tables or space are needed to be purchased in order to accommodate based on special requests prior to the show. Should the exhibitor bring in additional items such as display boards, banners, racks, or other furniture, the organizers reserve the right to have the exhibitor remove these items not approved prior to show.
- Early take down may result in loss of vendor’s first rights for following year or acceptance into future events and a $300 penalty each spot.
We strive to obtain a balance in our selection of businesses for the show. Prior to the event, management may adjust the margin of tables available.